Children are a precious gift from God! And as the adults in their lives, we have the awesome privilege of teaching them to know Jesus Christ and to grow in their relationship with Him.
Our caring teachers and volunteers willingly pour out their hearts and devote their time to enriching the lives of the children in our care. From infants to fifth grade, there are classes and
activities for everyone.
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP SERVICE
Currently families are worshiping together at our 10:00 a.m. service. And to help you, we have labeled backpacks for preschoolers and children to use during the sermon portion of the service. (Our suggestion is that parents and children participate in worship together, which will be more kid-friendly, and save the bag for the sermon.) These bags are available to the right of the main entry doors to the worship center.
Here are some details about the backpack pick up and drop off:
- There will be garment racks on the right of the worship center doors.
- Each bag will be tagged with your child’s name and will be in alphabetical order by last name.
- These bags are intended to stay at the church. Please place them in bins outside the worship area after the service.
- If your child is attending the OHC KIDS Connection Hour, please have them keep their bag with them.
- You are welcome to bring items to add to and personalize the bag. After all, no one knows your child better than you!
- If you receive your bag and notice something is missing (pencil, eraser, ect..) you can leave a note in the bag and we will replace it.
OHC WORSHIP SERVICE KIDS COMPANION WORKSHEET
May 9 Pre – K Activity Sheet
May 9 Grades 1-5 Activity Sheet
KIDS Connection Hour
Children’s Ministry In-Person
OHC KIDS Connection Hour is from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and includes children Birth to 5th grade. In our Connections hour we use Lifeway’s Gospel Project for Kids. The Gospel Project for Kids immerses kids and preschoolers in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation.
We have limited capacity for this programs so we ask that you reserve a spot for your child by emailing Kassie Davis at email@example.com the Friday before the Sunday you plan to attend. This reservation allows us to maintain social distance protocols as well as volunteer to child ratios. For more information on this program as well as our COVID-19 protocols please read the document below.
PRESCHOOL AND CHILDREN’S MINISTRY ONLINE RESOURCES
SUNDAY, May 9 , 2020
GOSPEL PROJECT VIDEO RESOURCES
BIBLE STORY VIDEO
For more information on Children’s activities, contact Children’s Director Kassie Davis by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (925) 219-6248.
For more information on preschool activities, contact Preschool Director Kim Day by e-mail at email@example.com or call (678) 641-6197.