We have just experienced an awesome day at OHC on Sunday. We watched as our children moved up to new rooms, our new middle school ministry launched and our services were filled with wonderful crowds. I trust God spoke to your heart as we embarked on our new journey through I Thessalonians. I’m confident this series will be a life changing study that allows us all to focus in on our target from God. I look forward to seeing you all on this coming Wednesday or Sunday.
Now let me highlight the exciting things coming up this week:
1. Thanks to all our ladies who got their tickets for the Beth Moore Simulcast—they will be available this coming Sunday if you haven’t already purchased one. Ladies
2. Men’s Fraternity (Bible study for men) begins this Thursday and Saturday-6:30 AM and 8 AM respectively. Men please consider this our personal invite to experience the blessing of fellowship and interaction around the table each week. I assure you it will bless you in your work and home. Call or email Pastor Larry if you have questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Mid week Bible study resumes this coming Wednesday at 6:45 PM. I’d like to invite you to spend 45 minutes with me every week as we encounter Jesus’ parables through our study called Power Point. I assure you it will be a great time together.
4. Parents we need your children for our midweek children’s choir and ministry time. We want our kids to sing in our services and to enjoy special times of learning every week. We need all of our kids here at 6:45 PM every Wednesday! Gayla Whaley
5. This coming Sunday we look at I Thessalonians 2:1-12 as our second part of the study to become On Target Christians!
I’m truly blessed to be your pastor,