Dear OHC Family and Friends,
It is with such great joy that I anticipate this coming Sunday. It is Global Missions Day at OHC and I’m confident that it will be spectacular. I wanted to remind you of a few things to make the day even better:
1. We have our annual global missions lunch after the second service—if you haven’t got a ticket yet it would really help us planning wise to get an accurate head count so would you please email Chester and let him know you’re coming. The cost is only $5 and you can pay at the luncheon. I’d like for at least one hundred of our folks to hear about the upcoming ministry opportunities!
2. Be sure to bring a bag of groceries for Norcross Cooperative Ministries-
3. We have a special outreach day on Saturday at NCM if you are interested please feel free to connect with Chester 770-861-6914 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Come early this Sunday…we will have exhibits in the lobby to give you a better understanding of all we are involved in through our missions ministry.
5. It is our final Sunday of emphasis as we celebrate 5 years of ministry at OHC-be sure to be present.
Don’t forget…let Chester know today if you can make it to the luncheon. I promise you it will bless you.
Excited about our future,