This is the most important week of the year! It is in this week that we celebrate the empty tomb! It is in this week that we recognize Christ died so that we may live! I love Easter week and look forward to seeing you this Sunday. Let me remind you to invite your friends and neighbors to our special services. This past Sunday, our communion time was great preparation for this coming Lord’s day.
We also have some other important things going on—
1. Twenty of our members head to Romania this Sunday afternoon—Pray as they travel and minister!
2. Our Ladies Spring Bible Study will begin on Tuesday, April 6th at 10 AM or at 6:45 PM. Margo Askew will lead the morning group and Cindy Spicer will lead the evening. I’m trusting many of our ladies will take advantage of this 7 week study.
3. Our Men’s ministry has a special outing planned at Andretti’s on Saturday, April 24th – see Pastor Larry for more details.
4. Our Young Married Adults have a special retreat planned for the weekend of May 21st-23rd – see Pastor Larry for details.
5. Our children will present a very special musical for us on Sunday, April 25th at 5pm. Mark your calendars now for this special indoor picnic and fellowship.
As you can see….lots of things are going on to minister to your heart and life! It all starts this Sunday at OHC!
PS-Tomorrow we continue our mid week study-Challenge-as we look at Thomas!