It has been a few weeks since I last wrote and it’s amazing how much has changed. At one moment we found ourselves in the middle of winter and now we feel the breeze of spring. Isn’t that just like life? We are moving along in a difficult chapter and all of a sudden we discover His sweet grace grasping our hearts! I love the fact that joy always comes in the morning. If you are going through a wintry chapter of life don’t ever forget that spring is just around the corner.
I love what I see God doing at OHC— We have seen 9 new members in the last three weeks and we have five of our members heading to Ukraine very soon! At the same time we are watching our Bible study groups fill up and our worship services blessed. As we head into this week I wanted to remind you of a few things that are important:
1. Our Quest study-continues to grip my heart as I journey to His heart. Be sure to be here this Sunday! I miss you when you are absent!
2. Our ladies have a very special time of fellowship planned for March 12 at 2pm…please read the bulletin and listen for all the details. It will be a special joy for our ladies to hear a testimony from Pastor Peter from Tanzania. You will also have a great fellowship time while watching a movie.
3. Men’s softball-It is spring and with that we have a great time of fellowship planned for those who play. You can sign up this Sunday!
4. Mid-week Bible study—Today I start a new study on the Mighty Prophets-Elijah and Elisha! Join me at 6:45 PM!
5. I also hope you have noted the special dates in the bulletin for this summer. Vacation Bible School is June 6-10. Student camp is June 26-29. Children’s camp is June 29-July 2. Three great events not to miss.
Finally—this Saturday, March 5 beginning at 9:30 we are blessed to be sharing a special conference for anyone interested in Critical Care Concerns. It will be of immense help for you to determine and document critical decisions regarding your care should you not be able to make them for yourself. Pastor Larry is leading it so take a moment to sign up by emailing him at email@example.com
I look forward to seeing you Sunday.